I Tried the Fit Simplify Resistance Bands: A Gym in a Carry Bag
A quick note: the link below is an affiliate link — I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. #ad
I was skeptical that five loops of latex could count as exercise equipment. Then I tried the heaviest band for a set of rows and my shoulders filed a formal complaint. Respect earned.
The set is five color-coded loop bands, from extra light to extra heavy, made of 100% natural latex — not the cheaper TPE stuff that snaps and stings. They come with a carry bag and an illustrated instruction guide, which matters more than you'd think, because the difference between a good band workout and flailing is knowing the moves. Good for strength training, stretching, yoga, pilates, even physical therapy.
This is for the traveler, the apartment worker-outer, the "I don't have an hour for the gym" crowd. The whole set weighs almost nothing and fits in a drawer. Ten minutes with the heavy band is a real workout — I say that as someone who learned the hard way.
The honest nit: if you have a latex allergy, this set isn't for you — go fabric. And the lightest band is genuinely light, which is great for rehab and warm-ups but won't challenge anyone who's already training. Start where you are; the set meets you there.
Get it here: Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands (Set of 5) on Amazon