There is a simple way to add music to any of your profiles, blogs, or on your song list. The easiest way is to:
- create a Youtube account.
- Then download windows movie maker. It's free.
- Then, you just open the program
- Make a video or slideshow
- Over dub it onto your music file. mp3 of course.
- Then save it to your computer.
- Upload the saved file to your youtube account.
There you have it! A URL, or embedded HTML to add your song to any of your profiles or
You can upload a video to your bloggspot.
You can insert the HTML code provided by your YouTube account
I think the direct HTML code is the better quality choice between the two.
There are other ways to play music from your website or blog. Adding a music player is another perfect way to have your songs on your webpage. I'll go over how to install and add a music player in another post soon to come. Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment. Tell me what you think of this song.